10 things to do in the rain
1. Find a comfy sofa in the drawing room, lounge or main hall and read the papers.
2. Visit Windsor Castle – the largest inhabited castle in the world and one of the Queen’s three official residences.
3. Take in a show at the Theatre Royal, Windsor.
4. Get hands-on with the latest cars and book a driving experience at Mercedes-Benz World.
5. Partake in a quintessentially English tradition - afternoon tea in front of one of our fireplaces.
6. Enjoy some retail therapy in the grandeur of the refurbished Victorian railway station at Windsor.
7. Improve your knowledge of wine with the “Ultimate Wine Experience” at Denbies Wine Estate, the largest vineyard in England!
8. Visit one of several National Trust properties within half an hour of Great Fosters.
9. Check out what’s on at the Firestation, a contemporary arts centre in the heart of Windsor.
10. Go back to school and have a guided tour of Eton College, one of England’s oldest institutions.