As a member you will enjoy the following benefits at Great Fosters as follows:
- A 20% reduction from the total food bill when dining from the a la carte menu in The Estate Grill on any day of the week when accompanied by one or more guests. Only one card permitted per table. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- A 10% discount from the seasonal lunch menu in The Estate Grill (note this menu is available Monday - Friday only).
- A 10% reduction from the food bill when accompanied by one or more guests when dining in The Tudor Room on a Wednesday or Thursday. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- Two complimentary Charles Heidsieck Champagne afternoon tea vouchers to redeem when enjoying afternoon tea with one or more paying guests - valid Monday to Thursday. Only one voucher can be used at a time.
- Two £30 wine vouchers redeemable when dining in either The Estate Grill or The Tudor Room.
- A complimentary luxury stay in an Executive Double Room including breakfast for two following four dining visits in The Estate Grill or The Tudor Room at Great Fosters, valid Sunday to Friday.
- One Sunday stay voucher entitling the member to stay in an executive double room including breakfast for £95 when dining in The Estate Grill on a Sunday evening. A bottle of Charles Heidsieck Champagne will also be presented to you on departure on Monday morning.
- Three pool passes for up to four adults per pass - valid 10am - 5pm, Monday to Friday from May to September as weather permits. Some restrictions apply and pre booking is essential.
- An allowance of £750 to redeem against the published room hire in any private dining or meeting room when booking for a minimum of ten guests. Not valid for use against wedding room hire.
- Priority invitations to a selection of seasonal events throughout the year at preferential member rates.
- Complimentary enrolment to the Luxury Restaurant Guide Club, providing exclusive offers to dine in other leading restaurants in the UK (usually £95).
Single annual membership £175
Joint annual membership £195
Apply for membership here