10 Things to do with Children
1. Take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas at Legoland, Windsor.
2. Feed the ducks at Virginia Water lake.
3. Burn off some energy at Egham’s soft play centre, Egham Leisure Centre or Jakes Soft Play in Bagshot.
4. Stand to attention at the Changing of the Guard at Windsor Castle.
5. Get your adrenaline pumping and go from 0 to 80 in less than 2 seconds at Thorpe Park.
6. Hire a bike and ride for miles along cycle paths and routes around Windsor, Eton and surrounding areas.
7. Bring out the monkey in you and “Go Ape” at the Lookout Discovery Centre in Bracknell.
8. Hire a rowing boat from Windsor and go messing about on the river.
9. Hop on an open top bus and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Windsor and Eton.
10. Play croquet on the magnolia lawn at Great Fosters.