As a member you will enjoy the following benefits at Great Fosters as follows:
- Complimentary dining when accompanied by one or more guests when dining in The Estate Grill or al fresco on a Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner, on a Saturday until 4pm and on a Sunday evening. Diners must select a minimum of three smaller plates / dessert or a main course and starter / dessert to qualify for the member benefit at lunchtime to use their cards. In the evening we ask you to select a minimum of two courses. to use their cards. The member pays the total bill, less the complimentary meal. The discount is calculated by dividing the total bill, excluding beverages, tobacco and gratuities, by the number of persons in the party. Only one card permitted per table. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- Complimentary dining when accompanied by one or more guests when dining in The Tudor Room on a Thursday & Friday lunchtime. The member pays the total bill, less the complimentary meal, calculated by dividing the total bill, excluding beverages, tobacco and gratuities, by the number of persons in the party. Only one card permitted per table. A 10% discount from both food & beverages applies at other meal periods in The Tudor Room so Wednesday - Saturday evenings. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- One complimentary full afternoon tea voucher to redeem when enjoying afternoon tea with one or more guests - valid Monday to Friday.
- One £25 wine voucher redeemable when dining in either restaurant.
- A complimentary luxury stay in an Executive Double Room including breakfast for two following four dining visits in The Estate Grill or The Tudor Room at Great Fosters, valid Sunday to Friday.
- One Sunday stay voucher entitling the member to stay in an executive double room including breakfast for £95 when dining on a Sunday evening.
- Three pool passes for up to four adults per pass - valid 10am - 5pm, Monday to Friday from May to September as weather permits. Some restrictions apply and pre booking is essential.
- One £250 private dining room hire voucher – valid for parties of eight or more.
- One £250 meeting room hire voucher – valid for parties of 10 or more.
- Priority invitations to a selection of seasonal events throughout the year at member rates.
- Complimentary enrolment to the Luxury Restaurant Guide Club, providing exclusive offers to dine in other leading restaurants in the UK (usually £95).
Single annual membership £175
Joint annual membership £200
Apply for membership here