10 Things to do in the Sunshine
1. Dine alfresco on our Terrace overlooking the Saxon moat and magnificent gardens.
2. Visit Hampton Court Palace and take a roof tour for a bird’s eye view.
3. Reflect on world history and see where the Magna Carta was sealed in 1215 at Runnymede.
4. Swim in the hotel’s outdoor pool with listed bathing huts (May to September).
5. Enjoy a cruise down the Thames from Runnymede, Windsor or Maidenhead.
6. Wander through one of Britain’s greatest ornamental gardens at The Savill Garden, part of the Royal Landscape.
7. Join a walk around Windsor and Eton with one of Windsor’s Blue Badge Guides (or book your own private guided tour).
8. Visit the flagship garden of the RHS Wisley.
9. Climb to the treetops, delve into rainforests and explore glasshouses at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
10. Watch polo, “the sport of kings,” at Smith’s Lawn, Windsor Great Park (April to September).