Great Fosters believes that the responsible use of personal information collected on its website is critical to its business objectives and reputation. As part of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted this Online Privacy Statement.
The extent and type of information we receive from you on our website depends on what you do when visiting our sites. If you visit our site to read or download information, such as news stories or articles, much of the information we collect -- such as the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site --is statistical only and not personally identifiable. We use information about the number of visitors and their use of the site in aggregate form to make our site more useful and attractive to you.
We use personally identifiable information to respond to your requests and to provide you with information about Great Fosters' services. For example, if you send us an e-mail message requesting information about Great Fosters, we may use your e-mail address and other information you supply to respond to your request. We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes, and we will never sell your personal information.
At some places in the site, "cookies" are used to enhance your online experience. Most browsers now recognize when a "cookie" is offered, and permit you to refuse or accept it. If you are not sure whether your browser has this capability, you should check with the software manufacturer or your Internet service provider. We do not use "cookies" to track the navigational habits of identified visitors.
Great Fosters understands the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially in an online environment. Our site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
- This website has implemented Google Analytics display advertising features including remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- This website uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. These ads may be shown to third-party vendors, including Google, on sites across the Internet.
- This website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors past visits to this website. These cookies are also used together to report on ad impressions, ad services, and related visitor interactions with this site.
- This site uses data aggregated from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) for general website reporting and improvement, and possibly for ad remarketing lists.
- Using Ads Settings provided by Google, visitors of this site can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Google also provides website visitors Google Analytics' opt-outs for the web, which provides a browser add-on for opting out of Google Analytics tracking altogether.